Your home purchase is not a cheap investment. You have saved for a long time, and you don’t want to settle on just an OK property. This is where you and your family are going to live for a long time, where you’ll make memories and reminisce about the glorious days once your kids are grown and off to college. It is where you’ll host birthday parties for your grandkids or spend Thanksgiving with family and friends. It’s not like you can purchase a home and return it within 24-hours if you end up not liking the vintage look on the patio.
WHY DO YOU NEED A GREENVILLE SC HOME INSPECTION?
Your home inspector will inspect the home for safety, function, and structure and inform you of any issues in the report. A home inspection can be a cost-saver in the future when any issues are found upfront during the inspection instead of later after you move in. This is the reason for a home inspection when buying a home.
Here at HelloPro Home Inspections, we have been providing Greenville SC Home Inspection services to home buyers and home sellers who need a professional, thorough home inspection – we have an excellent reputation with our clients and our referral sources in the real estate industry.
LET ME NARROW DOWN OUR REASONS WHY WE’RE NOT INTIMIDATED BY OUR CHEAPER COMPETITORS:
1. You want a quality home inspection and an experienced home inspector who understands they are working for you and no one else. So don’t settle for a company you don’t feel confident in. Nobody wants cheap, and trying to save a few bucks for a bargain-priced home inspector could cost you more down the road. Ensuring that you, the buyer, understand your new property’s condition is our top priority.
2. Our inspectors are certified professionals who work hard to provide you with the information you need to make an informed buying or selling decision with every inspection they do. The success of our business depends on exceeding your expectations for quality and professionalism every time! Be sure to get an inspection with us as we have a vested interest in ensuring your Total Satisfaction!
3. Our inspections take an average of 2 to 4-hours, depending on the property’s size, age, and condition. Completing the report requires additional time.
4. We use the latest technology available, including infrared cameras, moisture meters, gas detectors, electrical circuit analyzers, and other tools to help find and determine issues. If your inspector is not utilizing these types of devices, it could cost you after moving in. There is no reason to wonder if you’re getting the best inspection when you inspect with HelloPro Home Inspections. Newer technology such as these will uncover “hidden” signs of damage and potential problems that might otherwise go undetected in an “ordinary” inspection.
5. Our home inspection includes the following:
6. We provide these services to homeowners and homebuyers in Greenville SC and the surrounding areas:
Buyer’s Home Inspections
Builder Warranty & New Construction Home Inspections
Thermal Imaging Inspection
Additional Residential Inspections and Services
7. We email the report within 24-hours of the inspection, if not sooner. We want you to fully understand the items on the report and make our inspection report very reader-friendly. We offer a thorough and comprehensive, full-color narrative report complete with photos.
8. And, we do not give run-of-the-mill work. We offer you Peace Of Mind. Your investment and thorough understanding of the home is our #1 Priority.
James was very professional, provided a great service, and followed up after the inspection to go over the highlights of the report so I had a good scope to review with my clients. The report was very thorough, easy to navigate, as well as designed to create an itemized report to submit to the seller. There is also an area to put credited costs should you have those figures. Apart from there being pictures with arrows it also includes video’s which are extremely helpful. They cover other things like Infrared Thermal Imaging, Repair Pricer, CL100, Radon and several other add-on services as needed. I would highly recommend using this company for all your inspection needs! :-) ~Julia Volpe, Google Review
When you or someone you know needs the services of a quality home inspection in Greenville SC or the nearby areas, we would appreciate your thinking of us. We make scheduling easy! Click Here to Schedule Online 24/7 right from our website or, call our office at (864) 370-5600